Client-server and distributed architecture of information systems, basic principles and layers of ISO/OSI architecture of distributed software components. N-tier architecture of software components, application of object methods, transaction application management, concurent transaction processing, locking management, long transactions, database recovery, datawarehouse in distributed architectures, specific architecture projecting and query modeling.
Practical classes: Students will learn to apply techniques and methods of projecting information systems with examples and with using appropriate standard software development environment for n-tier architecture of information system.
Study program: Information Technologies (master)
Biljana Radulovic, full professor
- Radulovic B, Kazi Lj, Kazi Z, Information Systems – selected topics, Technical Faculty “Mihajlo Pupin” Zrenjanin, 2006.
- Lazarevic B, Babarogic S, Marjanovic Z, Databaases, of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade, 2006.
- Mogin P, Lukovic I, Govedarica M, Principles of databases projecting (in Serbian), Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, 2000.
- Devedzic B, Intelligent Information Systems, DIGIT, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade, 2000.
- Kazi Lj, Radulovic B, Projecting of Information Systems with Examples and Exercises – practicum, Technical Faculty “Mihajlo Pupin” Zrenjanin, 2008.