The subject goal is to gain knowledge about: IT project tools and techniques, IT project knowledge areas and IT project characteristics. Students should be able to work individually and in teams in order to accomplish IT project goals as well.
Subject themes are: Introduction, Project management in IT context, Process groups and project management knowledge areas, IT project integration management, IT project scope management, IT project time management, IT project cost management, IT project quality management, IT project human resources management, IT project communication management, IT project risk management, IT project procurement management and Implementation of software for IT project management.
Study program: Information Technologies in e-commerce and Business Systems
Vesna Makitan, docent
- Kathy Schwalbe, "Information Technology Project Management" sixth edition, 2008, Course Technology, Boston, USA
- FRAME, J.D. The New Project Management: Tools for an Age of Rapid Change, Complexity, and Other Business Realities (Jossey Bass Business and Management Series). John Wiley & Sons, CA, 2002.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge. Project Management Institute, Third Edition (PMBOK Guides): Upper Darby, 2004.
- Heldman, W. IT Project+Udžbenik, Kompjuter biblioteka: Čačak, 2004.
- KERZNER, H. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling. Wiley, 2003.
- HAVRANEK, T.J. Modern Project Management Techniques for the Environmental Remediation Industry. Taylor & Francis, Inc. 1998.
- Teresa Stover, Microsoft Office Project 2003 Inside Out. Washington: Microsoft Press, 2004.
- Carl Chatfield, Timothy Johnson, translation: Jasna Gonda. Microsoft Project 2010 step by step. Beograd: CET, 2011 (Čačak: Svetlost)