Technical faculty "Mihajlo Pupin", Zrenjanin, University of Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia, is going to organize VII International Conference of Information Technology and Development of Education 2016 (ITRO 2016). Conference will be held on June 10, 2016, in Zrenjanin, Serbia.
Organizing the Conference results from the necessity to define sistematiccally and strategically the possible directions of education, first of all looking at the teaching process as base of an informational society. The tendencies of the developped world move in accordance with the efforts of the UNESCO to improve this area in regard to life and work in the XXIst century. It is important to estimate the state, detect the problems and perspectives of education development by competent experts and teachers as well as the influence of education development on society development as a whole.
The aim of this Conference is to analyse the state of the educational system in world, surroundings and in our country as well as to define key points relevant to improve this area.
Thematic areas of the Conference
- Theoretic and methodology questions of contemporary pedagogy
- Personalization and learning styles
- Social networks and their influence on education
- Children security and safety on the Internet
- Curriculum of contemporary teaching
- Methodic questions of natural and technical sciences subject teaching
- Lifelong learning and teachers’ professional training
- Education management
- Development and influence of IT on teaching
- Information communication infrastructure in teaching process
Participation fee for the conference with paper is 50EUR. More information here.